Well the end is near my friends. Here is a status of what is happening with Disco Valante.
1. Photographer finished retouching photos.
2. Web Designer finishing up.
3. Graphic Designer is making banners for web advertisement.
I am soooo close. I am currently looking at 20 cartons of underwear that the trucking company just dropped of on my door. I want to tear the boxes open and roll around in my creation.
I have included another sample image from the photo shoot. Check out Greg showing a small piece of his booty. Tell me what you think.
Filed under gay, GBLT, men's fashion, Men's Style, men's underwear, Men's Wear, Metrosexual, Models, New York City, Photo Shoot, queer, underwear
Hey, guys I’m sorry. I know I missed another launch date. However, I am sooo close. Here is a status update:
1. All products have been inventoried and stored in the warehouse
2. Photographer is retouching photos.
3. Web designer is working on the finishing touches of the web site and awaiting photos from photographer.
I’ve included one of the untouched images of the Disco Valante photo shoot held in New York City in January. Please be patient with my ever sliding launch date.
This week I will be releasing more photos and images of the web site prior to the launch.