Over the last year or so skinny jeans have become very fashionable in the US. I must admit I originally didn’t like the look. However, I am a skinny jeans fanatic. Because I work out, I love the way my legs show off in them.
Wearing skinny jeans can be difficult if
1. You have an onion booty.
2. You have super huge quads.
If these are your problems, I would only try on skinny jeans that are partly made with spandex.
I know there are loads of people that say skinny jeans don’t look good on guys. I definitely think you can go overboard with the tightness such as the following pic.
There is a fine line. Here are some signs to help you gauge if your jeans are too tight.
1. Your balls ache
2. You have problems sitting or bending your legs.
3. The buttons are going to rip off if you squat on the floor.
4. Your butt or package looks smashed.
5. You need assistance putting them on and taking them off.
6. People can see the veins in your dick.
What is your take on men wearing skinny jeans? If you have some pics of yourself rocking out skinny jeans, send them to us and we’ll post them in support of this topic.