The definition of an onion booty is an ass that looks so good it makes you want to cry. 😉 By a show of hands, who doesn’t want an onion booty? Just as I predicted, everyone wants a plump, round ass. Flat butts aren’t flattering when attempting to fill out a pair of underwear, a bikini, or a pair of jeans. Therefore, your friend, Disco Valante, wants to help you achieve a meaty backside. Today’s exercise tutorial will be the squat. Squats must be performed if you want to build large, powerful legs and buttocks.
Weight lifting exercise position
1. Take a barbell from a squat rack and hold it at the back of your neck with your hands on the bar. Keep you back and head straight. Your feet should be spaced at shoulder width. If you cannot squat flat footed, try placing a two by four block of wood under your heel to improve balance.
2. Grasp the bar with your hands spaced slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
3. The bar should be resting comfortably across your trapezius muscle.
1. In a controlled fashion, slowly squat down until your knees are parallel to the floor. Remember not to bounce at the bottom of the movement.
2. Slowly straighten your legs and return to the start position. Keep your head level at all times.
3. Keep the movement fluent, slow, and controlled.
I hope this helps you firm of you ass-et. Send us a photo of your onion booty wearing underwear and we’ll post your image in a blog entry.